When the order is successfully completed by the customer, your web master will receive an email notification informing you about it. You can also review it by selecting Sales and then Orders.
You will see various orange colored buttons on top right of your screen. These buttons are for the actions that you can perform:
· Cancel- it cancels the order.
· Edit- it will cancel your current order and also create a new order with same details. You can edit these details and submit again.
· Send email- it resend the email for order to the valued customer.
· Hold- it puts your order on hold and allows you to process it later. In order to process your order on a later time you will need to Un-hold it first.
· Invoice- it creates the invoice for your order. Make a click on Submit Invoice in order to create it. It changes the status of order from pending to processing instantly.
· Credit Memo- it enables you to create offline refund for your order. This option appears in the menu only when you create an invoice.
· Ship- it is the last step of order management. it is the actual and real delivery of the specific product. All you need to do is to select Submit Shipment for finalizing the order. The click on Submit Shipment will change the status of shipment from Processing to Complete.
· Re-order- it enables you to resubmit the order again.
Manage your emails
As mentioned earlier in the options section of Magento order, Magento provides a very classy and efficient built-in e-mail functionality. It is called Sales Emails. It enables you to manage all order emails that you send out to the customers when their order is processed. You may wish to add new and useful email templates before you configure the emails. You can easily do this by selecting admin area, then System and then Transactional Emails.
Now have a closer look on each of the Sales Email options:
· Orders and their comments- from here you can easily disable and enable email notifications that your customers receive related to their orders along with any comments that you may have added.
· Invoice Comments and Invoice- from here you can easily disable and enable email notifications that your customers receive related to the invoices along with any comments that you may add to those invoices.
· Shipment Comments and Shipments- it enables you to disable and enable email notifications related to shipment comments and shipments.
· Credit Memo Comments and Credit Memos- it enables you to disable and enable the notifications that your customers receive related to Credit Memos along with Credit Memo Comments.
Magento back-end provide full functionality regarding to all orders.